After some time spent on the outer I seem to be appearing on some new blog-rolls lately. Blogrolls are accounting for a majority of my hits at present.
- A Captivated Man has linked me up; his blog is four months old and worth a looksee: acaptivatedman.wordpress.com.
- Forever in Her Service (foreverinherservice.blogspot.com) and Forever His Princess (foreverhisprincess.blogspot.com) is a new duet of blogs by a couple who, guess what, are into chastity and femdom and male suibmission.
- Cricketed (cricketedlover.wordpress.com) has changed his url but is still the same charcter as he was before.
- Do It My Way (http://www.nodoitmyway.blogspot.com/) is a gay sado-dominant whose blog is three months old and has multiple subs.
- Sex Warrior (http://twosexwarriors.blogspot.com) linked me up a while back. Her blog gives good fantasy.
There might be more that I have missed. This is in addition to the usual blogroll suspects in my galaxy, which have accounted for many of my hits for some time now:
In exploring all of these new links I have clicked through to a whole range more male chastity blogs and realised how many there are now; they really are like stars in galaxies and there’s whole clusters of them I didn’t even know were there. I knew there were a lot when I started up, and decided to read only a few at a time; but now, there’d be no way you could stay across the whole field.
I am really starting to wonder what percentgage of western men want to have a submission relationship to their wives and girlfriends.